Exhibition Promo Staff for hire across the UK & Europe
As the international exhibition industry continues to grow and expand, many new businesses and industries are starting to see the benefits in taking part in a tradeshow. In terms of being in direct contact with your customers, many who are international – exhibitions are unrivalled. Despite the advances of online business, people still like to do business with people. Customers like to see, touch and hear about products, companies and services. With such an potentially lucrative platform to grow your business – show strategy needs to be carefully planned. Exhibition promo staff should always be a part of this.
We have worked at hundreds of tradeshows and we notice that the number of visitors and customers wanting to speak to sales staff on the stand is always underestimated. A 10 hour day on a show stand is tough for sales staff and many visitors simply want a business card, a brochure or a short demo. This is where promotion staff can be valuable and very cost effective. Our staff are used to busy show floors and speaking with large numbers of people. They can lead qualify and spot, meaning that only genuine and interested leads are forwarded to the sales team.
Promotion staff are essentially company brand ambassadors. They are there to promote, make visitors aware of your company and capture information from interested parties. We recognise that due to their high profile nature, with direct contact with your clients and customers it’s particularly important to have experienced, professional staff. Our staff are interested in business and enjoy interacting and representing companies. All our personnel are bright, enthusiastic and many are also multi-lingual, meaning they can interact with international customers.
Some of the key services we supply include –
- Promotion Girls (and boys!) to gain attention to a stand and be in themed dress to co-ordinate with a new product launch for example. This creates photo opportunities and social media uploads.
- Sampling Staff to distribute small samples of your product to show attendees and also convey key brand messages to customers.
- Demonstration Staff to demo technology, products and gadgets to new customers
- Sales Staff to assist with taking orders, selling stock and making sure the stand is stocked and tidy
- Leafleting Staff to get your brand message into the hands of visitors
- App Download / Social media sign up ambassadors