Exhibition Staff, Sales Staff & Promotional Staff for hire ExCel, London
Exhibition Girls Ltd Staffing Agency provide high quality, professional exhibition staff for exhibitors at ExCel, London
ExCel London is an exhibitions and international convention centre in the London Borough of Newham It is located on a 100-acre site on the northern quay of the Royal Victoria Dock in London Docklands, between Canary Wharf and London City Airport. ExCeL London has hosted numerous consumer and trade, private and public events including exhibitions, conferences, concerts events since its opening in 2000. We work with leading multinational corporations who are exhibiting at ExCel London at a diverse range of consumer and B2b tradeshows.
Exhibition Girls Limited Staffing Agency are a specialist exhibition staffing agency for exhibitors across the United Kingdom, Europe and Worldwide. With over 20 years experience in the industry – we have provided 1000s of exhibitors, stand builders and organisers with exceptional exhibition local staffing support. Our efficient and local staffing service helps companies who require extra assistance with hospitality, sales and marketing on exhibition stands.
We have worked on the stands ourselves meaning we understand how exhibitions work and what clients need to gain from the show. We listen to our clients and make sure all our staff are tailor fit to requirements. We hand match all our staff according to personality, experience and languages. We always strive for perfect feedback, happy customers and great exhibition experiences. We have excellent feedback on our service and staff and are well known across the industry for our excellent staffing services and the care and professionalism we have with our staff. Exhibition Girls Limited work with the worlds leading venues including ExCeL London, Olympia London, the nec Birmingham and Manchester Central. We also cover local European venues with local staff across Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain and Italy and worldwide tradeshow centres including Shanghai & Las Vegas.
Exhibition Girls Limited are a proud member of ESSA Member – Event Supplier and Services Association (ESSA) the trade association in the United Kingdom which represents contractors and suppliers of goods and services to the event and exhibition industry. We promote regulation, best practice and service across the event and exhibition industry and are tied to the ESSA bond which provides a guarantee of standard of care and service to exhibitors.
Exhibition Girls Limited are a legal staffing agency and deduct PAYE tax, national insurance and also hold full public and employers liability for all our staff. We also request a valid passport or employment visa from all our employees and check legal working status of all our staff. We hold comprehensive insurance for our staff with employers and public liability insurances.
Our staffing services include exhibition stand hostesses, receptionists, hospitality hostesses, event hostesses, promotion staff, exhibition staff, coffee baristas, lead generation staff, sales staff, hostess agency, lead generation staff, costume characters & presenters.
- PUNCTUAL, RELIABLE, ORGANISED & FULLY PRE-BRIEFED We make sure the staff are fully briefed prior to the booking with the event times, details, uniform requirements and company information. We make sure every team member has reviewed the company website and learnt any background information on the business so they arrive fully knowledgable of the company. We also check all our staff in the night before a booking and in the morning to make sure they arrive safely and on time with the client. We also only book local staff who are close to the venue to minimise transport issues and remain fully contactable throughout the event.
- WHATS APP MESSAGING PRE-SHOW MESSAGING GROUP We create a WhatsApp messaging group with our clients, staff and booking teams to share pre-show information and entrance passes. We also check-in staff every morning via the group and the team share photos and clients can communicate with us throughout.
- PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE & INTELLIGENT ATTITUDE Our personnel are always very well presented and groomed and take care in their appearance. They have own smart business wear and a professional look. All our staff are very bright, keen, eager to work with a bright and positive personality.
- ENGAGING, ENERGETIC & ENTHUSIASTIC – Our staff have outgoing personalities and enjoy talking with and meeting new people. We only book staff who are genuinely interested in exhibitions, businesses and thrive in speaking to large numbers of people in busy environments. Many of our staff are also working actors and performers from an entertainment background which works well in exhibition and event environments.
- BUSINESS / MARKETING QUALIFIED – Many of our staff have qualifications and degrees in business, marketing and event management. We also hand match staff to clients and businesses according to their backgrounds and personal interests. Staff that are passionate about a product and industry will be passionate about promoting your business.
- EXHIBITION EXPERIENCE – Our staff are used to speaking with large numbers of people and also experienced at lead spotting. They will field leads and only refer genuine interested customers to you to aid your sales team in closing sales saving time,
- TECHNOLOGY TRAINED – Our team have experience of technology and can be trained to use tech such as badge scanners, iPads and android devices. We also have diverse presenting teams who can demonstrate devices and conduct presentations to visitors.
Client happiness and excellent exhibition staff feedback is very important to us on all our bookings – we want all our clients to be 100% satisfied with our service and aim for excellent feedback and reports on all our staff
“Thanks guys, client is over the moon!”
“You were absolutely incredible! Lovely working with you and you certainly made a great impression on my client. Awesome work, well done and credit to the company!”
“Well Dream Team, where to begin. Thank you all so much for your hard work and making this pop up such a huge success. Hugely appreciate all your massive efforts and thank you for being the perfect extension of team Shein. See you in 2023!”
“Thank you very much, everything was great. There is no doubt that we will collaborate with you in the near future, and one more time, we would like to thank you!”
“Thank you Carolyn for the great service! :) And also a big thanks to Anna and Gizem – they were awesome!”
“Thank you! The staff were all wonderful! Happy Holidays. I look forward to working with you all in 2023.”
“We were all so pleased with the staffer Jemima over the two day event. Our MD Andy thought she did a fantastic job getting people over for the Buzz game we had and it really helped the sales team to then focus on getting the leads. Thank you for the time spent on this, everything went so well at the event.”
‘The team were great – and we’d be happy to work with you all again for future events.’
‘Thanks ever so much for all of your teams help with the show down in London. Both girls did a sterling job in servicing my client on the stand. They were very impressed by their hard working attitude and professional presentation, pats on the back all round. Please thank them for all of their hard work during the show. Their help was very much appreciated. Should we get any more enquiries for staffing our clients stands at shows in the future – you will definitely be a first port of call. Once again many thanks for all of your help with this project, I will let you know should anything arise in the next few months.’
‘Thanks again for your great support at the stand. The three girls were fantastic. The client was very pleased. I’m really pleased Marian chose to use your company.’
‘Once more, Exhibition Girls provided 3 outstanding team members for a client’s stand, this time in Frankfurt for Light + Building 2016. My client had a very busy, complex booth and there was lots of meeting & greeting and stand admin to be done and Naida, Kim and Nike really impressed us, but more importantly, my client was very pleased. Their English was excellent and they were very positive in asking my client for work during the show.’
‘Alice was fabulous as I knew she would be! Client personnel loved her and why not? Ultra-professional yet engaging, pleasant and smiling, a very organised and hard working person that I have no hesitation if fully recommending to your other clients.’
‘Please thank all the girls who have worked for us – we’re always impressed with their professional attitude and ability to quickly assimilate new information. They always have a positive, happy disposition, ensuring delegates are welcomed on to our stand. Also, you and Carolyn do a great job, thank you for your continued support!’
‘The girls definitely contributed to the success of the event. They were excellent, did more than expected and contributed a lot to the spirit of the booth. I will be in contact with you for the future shows. Thank you!’
‘I wanted to thank you for the two excellent people you sent to our InCosmetics event to host and help us welcoming our customers. Very professional, available and smiling!
‘All the girls were lovely and incredibly helpful. All of the girls dealt with the crowds and the atmosphere admirably. Thank you so much for your help, and I will definitely look in to using you again at future shows.’
‘I’d just like to say thanks to the girls who did a great job and got stuck in throughout the day. They were a credit to themselves and the agency. We’d have no concerns about inviting them back when we do another event.’
‘Leonie and Sina were fantastic, truly fantastic. They were incredibly professional yet welcomed everyone onto the stand in a relaxed, cheerful manner. They quickly learnt about our products and were holding technical conversation by the end of the first morning. There was a daily competition to see who could attract the most visitors to the stand and as you can imagine the boys lost every day. We met about 120 good potential clients during the 3 days and a great number of these are purely down to the hard work of both girls. I cannot praise them highly enough. Thank you to you and all at Exhibition Girls and a huge thank you to Leonie and Sina for making our first show in Germany a huge success.’
Exhibition Girls Ltd have over ten years experiences providing professional hostesses, motivated sales staff and promotional staff to improve the exhibition experience for businesses. We have high standards for all our exhibition staff and know our employees personally. We hand match all our staff to clients according to interests and the booking requirement. We also manage the booking processs providing a full brief for staff, checking in staff and communicating with staff throughout the event.
Exhibition Girls Ltd Exhibition Staff are attractive, reliable, polite and experienced and can be hired across at ExCel London to provide a range of services –
- Meet & Greet and manage a reception desk making sales appointments.
- Lead generate and pass over visitors to your sales teams.
- Hand out marketing literature & your merchandise to show visitors.
- Walk the show and scan visitor badges.
- Data Capture – Via an ipad / Scan visitor badges, collect business cards and take leads.
- Wear themed costumes / company branded clothing to encourage photo opportunities and social media interaction.
- Run hospitality areas / serve drinks & refreshments to your guests.