Exhibition Promotion Staff at Retail Business Technology London at Olympia London
Exhibition Girls Staffing Agency exhibition promotion staff are looking forward to Europe’s leading retail event – RBTE, Retail Design Expo and Retail Digital Signage Expo on the 9th – 10th March. The must attend event for retail, hospitality, travel, entertainment and leisure operators and retailers. The event is an opportunity to keep up to date with the latest solutions. With over 16,000 visitors, 550+ global solution providers covering the broadest range of solutions and services, 190 speakers – the 2016 show is set to be a busy event.
With the biggest array of end to end solutions the show covers every customer touch point including the virtual and physical store. It features the biggest names in the business – from Ahold to Zara.
Exhibition Promotion Staff are beneficial to businesses for a number of reasons
- they automatically extend their sales team meaning more visitors and customers are engaged with and informed about a company and new products
- they leave you to spend more time with existing and have more detailed conversations with new customers
- they are ice breakers and can glean whether a visitor is a good potential customer to speak with and spend your time with at the show
- they will create a professional, welcoming atmosphere on a stand – meaning visitors will want to spend time with you and learn about your business
- the girls will focus on data capture and getting customer details which can sometimes be awkward for a sales personnel to approach
We only book staff who are interested in the exhibition industry and have an events background. Many of our staff are also performers and actors which means they have engaging and confident personalities and enjoy speaking with a variety of people. They are able to adapt quickly to different environments and industries.
Contact us for information on booking exhibition promotion staff at the Retail Business Technology Expo 2016