Exhibition Staff & Hostess Agency for hire at Anuga Cologne Germany October 2023
Exhibition Girls Limited are looking forward to a busy exhibition supporting international clients at the upcoming tradeshow Anuga Cologne Germany 2023 . We are the leading exhibition and tradeshow staff hostess agency globally for tradeshow stand support – and have a diverse range of services including hospitality, sales staff, multi-lingual hostesses for reception, meet and greet and sales conversion. We are the only ESSA – Event Supplier and Services Association approved supplier of legally employed hostesses. We will be supplying models, tradeshow staff, lead generation and sales staff to support exhibitors at this leading tradeshow. Our agency is local and we hand match all our staff to clients ensuring perfect fit and successful sales driven shows.
- BUSINESS ORIENTATED, PROFESSIONAL, PUNCTUAL, RELIABLE, ORGANISED & FULLY PRE-BRIEFED We make sure the staff are fully briefed prior to the booking with the event times, details, uniform requirements and company information. We make sure every team member has reviewed the company website and learnt any background information on the business so they arrive fully knowledgable of the company. We also check all our staff in the night before a booking and in the morning to make sure they arrive safely and on time with the client. We also only book local staff who are close to the venue to minimise transport issues and remain fully contactable throughout the event
- WHATS APP MESSAGING PRE-SHOW MESSAGING GROUP We create a WhatsApp messaging group with our clients, staff and booking teams to share pre-show information and entrance passes. We also check-in staff every morning via the group and the team share photos and clients can communicate with us throughout.
- PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE & INTELLIGENT ATTITUDE Our personnel are always very well presented and groomed and take care in their appearance. They have own smart business wear and a professional look. All our staff are very bright, keen, eager to work with a bright and positive personality.
- ENGAGING, ENERGETIC & ENTHUSIASTIC – Our staff have outgoing personalities and enjoy talking with and meeting new people. We only book staff who are genuinely interested in exhibitions, businesses and thrive in speaking to large numbers of people in busy environments. Many of our staff are also working actors and performers from an entertainment background which works well in exhibition and event environments.
- BUSINESS / MARKETING QUALIFIED – Many of our staff have qualifications and degrees in business, marketing and event management. We also hand match staff to clients and businesses according to their backgrounds and personal interests. Staff that are passionate about a product and industry will be passionate about promoting your business.
- EXHIBITION EXPERIENCE – Our staff are used to speaking with large numbers of people and also experienced at lead spotting. They will field leads and only refer genuine interested customers to you to aid your sales team in closing sales saving time,
- TECHNOLOGY TRAINED – Our team have experience of technology and can be trained to use tech such as badge scanners, iPads and android devices. We also have diverse presenting teams who can demonstrate devices and conduct presentations to visitors.
Anuga 2023 is scheduled to take place from 7th to 11th October in Koelnmesse. Held every two years in the city of Cologne, Anuga is the most significant trade show for the F&B industry, connecting retailers, food service and catering providers from around the world. The full spectrum of food products is represented through the 10 distinct trade fairs held within the Anuga framework – Fine Food, Frozen Food, Meat, Dairy, Chilled & Fresh Food, Bread & Bakery, Hot Beverages, Drinks, Organic, Culinary Concepts.