Exhibition Girls are looking forward to the upcoming BodyPower Expo at the NEC Birmingham. From Friday 13 May 2016 – Sunday 15 May 2016 – the event is an amazing place to visit for fitness inspiration, motivation and to learn about the newest trends in the industry. With visitors, exhibitors and trainers from all over the world, the event covers every aspect of the fitness and athletic industry.
The event also features national competitions for body building and talks from industry renowned trainers and experts. It also features a industry networking day for business opportunities.
Many of our staff are models, dancers and personal trainers so BodyPower is always a popular show for our promotion staff. We are able to support exhibitors with all types of exhibition staffing including –
- Exhibition Sales Staff to sell fitness products and take orders and manage payments
- Fitness interested Promotion Staff to speak with visitors about products and market and discuss your company and it’s unique selling points
- Sampling Staff with health and food hygiene certificates to engage with visitors and make sure they try your product
- Promotional fitness models to wear branded fitness clothing and create photo and social media opportunities
- Multi-lingual models with fluent English to represent international companies and welcome visitors from other countries
Using exhibition staff is a proven way of making the most from a tradeshow or exhibition. Whether your business is a small start up or a world leading brand – using engaged and enthusiastic staff maximises your presence. Our staff frequently work at exhibitions – meaning they are used to speaking to large numbers of people in a quick and engaging way. Having more people to help with sales, promotion or just speaking with every visitor that visits your booth will naturally create more customer interaction. Our staff are also local to the nec Birmingham which means you can leave your sales staff in the office and also saves on hotel and travel costs.