EMO Hannover Hostess Agency for hire at Messe Hannover 2023
Exhibition Girls Limited are looking forward to a busy exhibition supporting international clients with hostesses and exhibition staff at the upcoming tradeshow EMO Hannover at Messe Hannover 2023. We are the leading exhibition and tradeshow staff hostess agency globally for tradeshow stand support – and have a diverse range of services including hospitality, sales staff, multi-lingual hostesses for reception, meet and greet and sales conversion. We are the only ESSA – Event Supplier and Services Association approved supplier of legally employed hostesses. The world of metalworking meets at EMO Hannover. It is the most important date in the international trade show calendar for manufacturers and customers.
EMO Hannover is among the world’s most important events dedicated to production technology. EMO Hannover 2023 will run from 18 to 23 September. It will welcome over 2200 exhibiting companies and more than 116,000 professional attendees both in Hannover Fairground and digitally. The forthcoming edition will mark the ambitious repositioning of the trade show towards innovate manufacturing, with a new format focused on cross-sector communication, made available 365 days a year.
- BUSINESS ORIENTATED, PROFESSIONAL, PUNCTUAL, RELIABLE, ORGANISED & FULLY PRE-BRIEFED We make sure the staff are fully briefed prior to the booking with the event times, details, uniform requirements and company information. We make sure every team member has reviewed the company website and learnt any background information on the business so they arrive fully knowledgable of the company. We also check all our staff in the night before a booking and in the morning to make sure they arrive safely and on time with the client. We also only book local staff who are close to the venue to minimise transport issues and remain fully contactable throughout the event
- WHATS APP MESSAGING PRE-SHOW MESSAGING GROUP We create a WhatsApp messaging group with our clients, staff and booking teams to share pre-show information and entrance passes. We also check-in staff every morning via the group and the team share photos and clients can communicate with us throughout.
- PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE & INTELLIGENT ATTITUDE Our personnel are always very well presented and groomed and take care in their appearance. They have own smart business wear and a professional look. All our staff are very bright, keen, eager to work with a bright and positive personality.
- ENGAGING, ENERGETIC & ENTHUSIASTIC – Our staff have outgoing personalities and enjoy talking with and meeting new people. We only book staff who are genuinely interested in exhibitions, businesses and thrive in speaking to large numbers of people in busy environments. Many of our staff are also working actors and performers from an entertainment background which works well in exhibition and event environments.
- BUSINESS / MARKETING QUALIFIED – Many of our staff have qualifications and degrees in business, marketing and event management. We also hand match staff to clients and businesses according to their backgrounds and personal interests. Staff that are passionate about a product and industry will be passionate about promoting your business.
- EXHIBITION EXPERIENCE – Our staff are used to speaking with large numbers of people and also experienced at lead spotting. They will field leads and only refer genuine interested customers to you to aid your sales team in closing sales saving time,
- TECHNOLOGY TRAINED – Our team have experience of technology and can be trained to use tech such as badge scanners, iPads and android devices. We also have diverse presenting teams who can demonstrate devices and conduct presentations to visitors.
In addition to the traditional guided tours and matchmaking options, the four pillars of EMO Hannover 2023 – EMO Communication, EMO Conference, EMO Connect and EMO Digital – will introduce new features like the EMO Academy and Speakers’ corner.
The discussions between manufacturing experts at EMO Hannover 2023 will revolve around three main future insights. The future of business will explore Work 4.0, new financing solutions, sales models and markets. The future of connectivity will delve into the potential of smart production, the IoT and AI. It will be beneficial for smaller companies, as the new technologies create additional perspectives for them. The future of sustainability in production will address the developments related to alternative drives, energy efficiency and, of course, sustainable production. Exhibition Girls Limited are the leading supplier of experienced exhibition, promotional and sales staff at e – please contact us directly for more information on our services and a proud ESSA member.