Exhibition Girls Ltd often have discussions with prospective customers about the promotional staffing industry and the benefits of using an agency. Most customers have seen promotional staff at tradeshows or hostesses at events but many have questions about the service. We also often speak about the and the difference between using an agency, engaging staff directly or even companies using their own staff. We are passionate about the service we provide to businesses. We work with a range of companies and understand that needs are different from small start ups who are exhibiting at their first tradeshow to multinational corporations who require multi-lingual hostesses to manage their front reception desks. We are driven by results and positive feedback and we truly believe that if every business used promotional staff they would see the benefit. We are always happy to discuss individual business requirements and we enjoy hand matching staff and understanding our clients needs and aims.
For reference we have listed the key benefits of using an agency for promotional or exhibition staff for any prospective business or customer looking to engage staff.
- The staff are managed by the agency If a customer books staff with a good agency. They will manage the staff from confirmation until the end of the job. We check in all our staff each morning, we communicate throughout the booking and follow up with every client after the event. If staff were employed directly this would be the responsibility of the business. Should they also need to replace staff, this could be a difficult and time consuming process when a client is already busy with the event. Using an agency means you know you will receive high calibre staff in every eventuality.
- Insurance is covered A credible agency will hold employers and public liability insurance to cover their temporary business workers.
- PAYE Tax, National Insurance contributions and Employment Status is checked and covered There are many legal regulations when employing staff for promotion, event or hospitality staff. Leglislation has changed which means staff cannot be hired freelance or self employed and need to paid via PAYE https://www.gov.uk/hmrc-internal-manuals/employment-status-manual/esm2012
- Agency staff are situated locally to the venue – Using local agency staff saves on hotel, transport and accommodation costs from bringing office staff to the show.
- Office staff can stay and manage the business This means existing customers are looked after and the business can remain operative and productive during your absence. Leads from the show can also be followed up instantly.
- Agency staff are experienced, enthusiastic and used to exhibition environments Agency staff are used to busy show environments, approaching and engaging large numbers of visitors and potential customers. Having extra staff on the stand also means your sales staff are free to close deals and speak with existing customers.